About Apeejay School, Noida
Apeejay School, Noida was established in 1981. It is affiliated to the C.B.S.E. The school has received active co-operation from the Noida authority, the C.B.S.E. & the N.C.E.R.T. and has thus gained the status of one of the most coveted institutions of North India, housing around three thousand seven hundred students and 150 staff members.
Apeejay School, Noida has a safe and student-friendly environment. The school has well stocked Library, a Social Science Lab, Maths Lab, Science Lab, two Computer Labs, One T.V./ A.V. room, two Art rooms, Instrumental Music room, Dance room and a Yoga room. The school Hostel provides an ideal dwelling for students, providing them an all round personality from socio-cultural and personal point of view.
Curriculum :- Classes IX –X:- The curriculum in this stage is designed to encourage higher order thinking, reasoning, analytical and logical applications. Students are prepared for the CBSE Board Examinations. The social, emotional, cognitive and physical needs of students are addressed in this crucial period of transition from childhood to adulthood.
Apeejay School, Noida Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
ADMISSION TO NURSERY:-
1. Advertisement for the registration to Nursery is published in the leading newspapers like Hindustan Times, Times Of India, in the month of September.
2. Eligibility: Age should be between three and four years as on March 31 of the academic session in which the child seeks admission to class nursery.
3. The candidates along with their parents are called for a school visit to interact with the teachers.
4. Short listed candidates are forwarded to the admission committee. The committee comprises of Principal, Vice-Principal, Incharge Pre-Primary.
ADMISSION TO KG-IX:-
1. Admissions are done strictly on the basis of number of seats available.
2. An oral interaction with the child is conducted for the classes KG & I.
3. Written assessment is conducted for the classes II to IX on the basis of the prescribed syllabus for the admission to that particular class.
4. Students who qualify the written and oral test are called for an interaction with the Principal subsequently. The applicant must be accompanied by the parents.
5. Admission is granted according to the merit list prepared on basis of the performance of the student in the written test and the interaction.
ADMISSION TO XI:-
* Admissions are offered in two streams i.e. Science and Commerce.
* Admission in a particular stream is based on the class X Board results, according to the school’s admission criteria.
* The list of the candidates who qualify according to the merit, is displayed in the month of June.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Apeejay School, Noida
Noida - Delhi/NCR
Sector -16A, Film City,
NOIDA - 201301
Ph:- 95120-2515141, 95120-2515143
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.