About Aravali International School Faridabad
Aravali International School is affiliated to CBSE. The school has well stocked Library, well equipped Computer Lab and a swimming pool. Common, well furnished Science Laboratory for middle school and separate properly equipped Chemistry, Physics and Biology Labs for senior classes.
Aravali International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Registration Procedures and Rules
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office .
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed / accepted.
- Dates for test / interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Registration Fee is not refundable.
- Registration does not imply admission which is subject to Admission Test / Interview / interaction and also subject to availability of seats.
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form.
- Age for admission to class Nursery is 3+ as on 30th September of the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the forms. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
Entrance Tests / Interviews / Interaction :
There will be a written test for students seeking admission to Classes II upwards. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
Results will be announced on the same day of the test.
- Successful candidates whose names are confirmed for admission must pay the fees by the dates specified by the management otherwise admission will stand cancelled and the seat will go to the next selected candidate.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Admission Form, Transportation Form (where applicable) and Medical Form at the time of payment of fees. These forms are enclosed in this booklet.
- The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the attested photocopy of the birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/ Local bodies as applicable. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Registration Form.
- The admission will be confirmed to parents only after all four forms are duly filled and the admission formalities are completed.
- Your ward has to report in complete School uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school. (Uniform, books and stationery are available at the school book shop) on the first day of the school.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Aravali International School Faridabad
Faridabad - Delhi/ NCR
Badkal Surajkund Road
Faridabad- 121003, Haryana
Contact Numbers: +91 129 6518146
+91 129 6518147
+91 129 6518148
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.