About Arwachin International School
Arwachin International School is located in Delhi/NCR & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was launched in the year 2003. The school was brought by Arwachin Shiksha Samiti. It is an English medium school. The school has well qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers. Besides laying emphasis on Academic Excellence, the students are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities in the field of performing Arts, Martial arts, Fine arts, Theatre etc. The modern infrastructural facilities of this school provides Multipurpose Auditorium, Air conditioner and Sound proof Classrooms, Well equipped Computer lab with different technologies of computers, Good Transport facilities, Laboratories for Chemistry, Physics and Biology are well equipped with all modern amenities and Library with best collection of books.
Arwachin International School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality / Competent Authority (For class-Nursery - IX only).
• Photo stated attested copy of the same by a gazette officer.
• A School Leaving Certificate from a recognized School, last attended duly counter signed by the Education.
• Recent Character Certificate from previous school principal.
• Proof of Residence.
• Passport size photographs - 3 in number, Father’s, Mother’s and Child.
• Medical Certificate of Fitness.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Arwachin International School
Pocket -B Facility Centre Dilshad Garden Delhi ,110095
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.