About Arya Bal Bharti Public School
Arya Bal Bharti Public School is located in Panipat & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was started in the year 1972. The faculty of this school is well experienced and is highly reputed. The medium of instruction of this school is in English. The school was managed by Arya Partinidhi Sabha. The school provides modern amenities such as Well Equipped Computer room with an adequate number of computers, Spacious Library, fully equipped Physics, Chemistry and Maths labs, well equipped Music Room and well equipped and well maintained Canteen which serves hygienically cooked preparations to the students.
Arya Bal Bharti Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Registration for classes Nursery / L.K.G / U.K.G. starts in the month of February every year.
• School prospectus along with admission form is available at the school at the school counter.
• 25% Admission for under privileged children of the age of 6 to 14 year will be done as per govt. norms under RTE-ACT 2010
• Rest of the admission will depend upon the availability of seats vacant in particular class on the basis of required style of interaction with the child.
• Copy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee.
• Latest Mark Sheet / S.L.C. of the school.
• Duly filled application form / 3 colored passport size photos along with registration fee (Non-refundable) transfer certificate from the previous school duly counter signed by Education officer / C.B.S.E.
• Certificate of SC, ST and OBC is required to be produced at the time of admission.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Arya Bal Bharti Public School
G.T.Road, Bus Stand
Tel : 0180-2639590, 3207726
Mobile : 91+ 9896363213
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.