About Awadh Public School
Awadh Public School is located in Lucknow & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was built in the year 2006. The management of school is under Awadh Rachanatamak Sewa Sansthan. The teaching of this school is in English. The school boasts of qualified and competent teachers with years of teaching experience. The modern infrastructural facilities of this school provides well equipped innovative Digital Class, Spacious and Ventilated Chemistry Lab, Well equipped and fully furnished Biology Lab, Well equipped Physics Lab with the instruments and apparatus, Computer lab with latest technologies of computers, Maths lab with all mathematical instrument and Transport Facilities.
Awadh Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Children in our school are admitted at the minimum age of 3+ years.
• Admissions are made on the basis of Interview/Test depending on the number of seats available in the class concerned. Guardians should not put undue pressure on the Principal for admission through recommendations or through any other source.
• Parents/guardians of the selected candidate for the admission are required to present Birth Certificate in Original from Nagar Nigam or from the Maternity Hospital only attested by the CMS/ those coming from other districts should have their T.C. countersigned by a Competent Educational Authority of the place.
• Kindly fill the correct date of birth of your child and attach the birth certificate for verifying the same along with the form.
• No change in the date of birth will be possible after filling the form.
• The management reserves the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Awadh Public School
Phone :- 91-522-2447786
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.