About B K N Public School
B K N Public School is located in Rohtak & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was setup in the year 2009. The medium of instruction is English. The school is under supervision of Baba Khyali Nath Shiksha Samiti. All the staff is well qualified and experienced as per CBSE norms. The school caters Computer lab with latest technologies of computers and software, well stocked Library with a wide collection of books, Transport facilities with deluxe buses, Swimming pool and Smart Class.
B K N Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Obtaining the 'Application for Admission' form from BKN Public School;
• Submitting the duly completed 'Application for Admission' form and supporting documents to BKN Public School and paying the Registration Fee;
• Appearing for the meeting with faculty members or the admission test as required;
• Participating in the interaction with parents and / or students as requested;
• Communicating admission decision to parents;
• Accepting admission by parents, submitting the prescribed documents and paying the fees;
• Confirmation of admission by BKN Public School.
• Two Children of the parent Rs. 100/- fee concession will be given to the younger child.
• If there are three students 50% concession will be given to the younger child.
• If there are four students of the same parents. The younger will be exempted from fee.
• As a child of Ex-serviceman/Army person will be given Rs. 100/- fee concession in tuition fee.
• If anybody deserve in both than one concession will be given.
• There will be no concession in transportation.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of B K N Public School
Nh10, Kharkara, Teh. Meham, Dist. Rohtak ,124120
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.