About B P S Convent School Laxmangarh
B P S Convent School Laxmangarh is located in Sikar & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was started in the year 2009. The faculty of this school is well experienced and is highly reputed. The medium of instruction of this school is in English. The school was managed by B P S Shikshan Sansthan. The school provides facilities such as well stocked Library, Computer lab with Hi-Tech of computers, well equipped innovative Digital Class, Spacious and Ventilated Chemistry Lab, Well equipped and fully furnished Biology Lab and Well equipped Physics Lab with the instruments and apparatus.
B P S Convent School Laxmangarh Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• For a child to be registered for admission, the following information must be provided by the parent of guardian.
• Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate of the child, issued by Municipal Corporation.
• Two copies of passport size photographs of the child.
• A photocopy of the latest Mark sheet of the previous class.
• Original Transfer Certificate of the child/parent (ST/SC/OBC), if applicable.
• After the above requirements have been completed, the child’s name will be registered on the waiting list for the class and session applied for by the parent/guardian. The registration of the child’s name on the waiting list does not guarantee his/her admission. Admission tests in English and math will be conducted at the time of admission to check the general understanding of the subjects.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of B P S Convent School Laxmangarh
Bps Convent School, Manasiya Road, Laxmangarh, Sikar (Raj.) ,332311
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.