About Bai MN Gamadia Girls High School
Bai MN Gamadia Girls High School provides facilities for a couple of Cultural activities and games that help in the all round development of the child. The school encourages students to take part in as many activities as they can.
Bai MN Gamadia Girls High School Admission Procedure:-
- Pre-Primary admissions are taken in the month of December-January.
- Primary and Secondary admissions are taken in the first week of May month only.
- No pupil coming from another school will be admitted without a leaving certificate.
- A new pupil coming from another school has to produce a Municipal Birth Certificate, in support of the date of birth mentioned in the admission form.
- For admission to the Pre-Primary Section and STD I - a photo-copy of the Municipal Birth Certificate is necessary. For all other classes, the pupil’s latest report and School Leaving Certificate of the last School attended must be submitted.
A pupil coming from a school outside Maharashtra must get the Leaving Certificate counter signed by the Educational Inspector of that State.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Bai MN Gamadia Girls High School
Bai MN Gamadia Girls High School
The Parsee Girls' School Association
268, Shamaldas Gandhi Marg,
Mumbai - 400 002
Telephone no: 2201 0809
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.