About Bal Bharati Public school,Noida
Bal Bharati Public school,Noida was established in 1992. It is affiliated to the CBSE.
Bal Bharati Public school,Noida has acilities for playing Football, Hockey, Cricket, Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis and Lawn Tennis, spacious and well equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Home Science, Engineering Drawing as well as a General Science, well stocked library, state-of-art auditorium.
Bal Bharati Public school,Noida Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Montessori – I admission (2011-12)
Following is the schedule for Montessori Admission (2011-12)
A. Eligibility Criteria : Age between 03 and 04 years as on 31 Mar 2011.
B. Admission Schedule
Advertisement in Newspaper: 12.09.10 (Sunday)
* Issue of Application Forms from : 13– 23 Sep10
from School Counter
* Receipt of filled in forms : 13 – 27 Sep 10 ( on all working days) : Timings : 08.00 – 11.30 a.m. only
* Forms can also be downloaded from school website bbpsnoida.com w.e.f. 13.9.10 On line Registration
* Registration will be open on 13 Sep and close on 27 Sep 10 at school website bbpsnoida.com
* On receipt of the filled in form by the school a Registration number will be allotted only if the details given therein are complete and are in order in all respects. Kindly take a print out of the receipt page for all future reference.
* On receipt of Registration Number by the prospective parents a cheque for Rs.200/-, drawn in favour of BBPS, Noida being the cost of school prospectus, is to be dropped in the drop box kept at the entrance lobby of the school on any day between 16 and 26 Sep 09 from 08.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. The registration number allotted by the school MUST BE, repeat MUST BE, written on the reverse of the cheque.
( It is advisable to take a printout of the registration form before clicking the SUBMIT button for final registration.)
* Candidature will be rejected on following grounds :
(i) Cheques without Registration No on the reverse
(ii) Cheques dishonoured by the bank
TO AVOID REJECTION, DO NOT FILL MORE THAN ONE FORM FOR ONE APPLICANT
* Display of Admission list : 04 Oct 10
* Admission formalities : 5, 6, 7, 8 & 11 Oct 10
* Filling up of residual vacancies, if any : 12 to 16 Oct 10
ADMISSION NOTICE (CLS XI – 2010-11)
Admission in Cl XI will be granted on the basis of the grade / marks obtained in the Cl X A.I.S.S.E (2009-10)
For Science Stream : CBSE average Grade Point 8.0 and above in English, Science and Maths.
Subject Options :
Compulsory Subjects : English, Physics, Chemistry & Maths
Optional subjects : C++, IP, Engineering Graphics, Biology, Economics & Psychology
You may choose 01 optional subject out of the 05 options available
For Commerce Stream : CBSE Average Grade Point 7.0 and above in English and Maths. A student with Grade Point less than 07 will not be eligible for Commerce with Maths.
Subject Options :
Compulsory Subjects : English, Accounts, Business Studies & Economics
Optional subjects : Maths, Entrepreneurship, Multimedia & Web Designing and Psychology
You may choose 01 optional subject out of the 04 options available.
Distribution and Submission of Forms
The school has 92 seats available in the Science stream and 46 seats available in the Commerce stream. The Cl XI admission forms can be obtained from school office on declaration of CBSE RESULTS. Form duly filled may be submitted on or before 05 Jun 10. The parents of Internal Candidates may note that seats will be allotted to the External Candidates if the admission forms from the internal candidates are not received by the school office on or before 05 Jun 10. Students excelling in sports and co-scholastic areas are required to attach attested certificates in support of their statement.
LIST OF ADMITTED CANDIDATES WILL BE DISPLAYED ON SCHOOL NOTICE BOARD AND SCHOOL WEBSITE ON 07 JUN 10 (MONDAY)
The nine point grading scale for granting admission in class XI is reproduced below for the information of parents / students :
Marks Range Grade Grade Point
91-100 A1 10.0
81-90 A2 9.0
71-80 B1 8.0
61-70 B2 7.0
51-60 C1 6.0
41-50 C2 5.0
33-40 D 4.0
21-32 E1 --
00 – 20 E2 --
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Bal Bharati Public school,Noida
Noida - Delhi/NCR
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
SECTOR-21, NOIDA, U.P
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.