About Balsam Academy
Balsam Academy is located in Ranipet & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was founded in the year 2004. The school is managed by Balaram Memorial Trust. It is an English medium school. The school boasts of qualified and competent teachers with years of teaching experience in India and abroad. The modern infrastructural facilities of this school provides well equipped innovative Digital Class, Spacious and Ventilated Chemistry Lab, Well equipped and fully furnished Biology Lab, Well equipped Physics Lab with instruments and apparatus, Computer lab with latest technologies of computers, Maths lab with all mathematical instrument and Transport Facilities.
Balsam Academy Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• The school is always pleased to receive enquiries from parents and encourages them to visit the school with their child, by prior appointment, in order to find out as much as possible about the institution.
• Once they are convinced this is the right school for their child, parents are requested to submit the required documents and follow procedures set out below to enable us to consider their children for admission.
• For entry into junior program, the student must have attained the age of 3.5 years by August.
• Submit the application form together with a copy of the child’s two years reports, a copy of the birth certificate, three passport size photographs and character certificate (applicable to students above G III)
• Include a non-refundable deposit of Rs.100 with the application form towards registration.
• If your child is offered a place at the school and you wish to accept it, you must pay the first semester fees immediately. Failure to do so will render the seat being cancelled and being offered to the candidate next on the waiting list.
• On being granted admission, the following forms will need to be filled in: Medical Form, Agreement / Indemnity Bond and the original School Leaving Certificate (TC) should be produced.
• Successful candidates, after paying the first installment of fees, must pick up the Class entry slips from the office. Students are not permitted into the classrooms without the slips.
• Second and Third Language options
• Student will be assessed on the language chosen and if found suitable will be permitted to carry on studying subjects of their choice. If the candidate is found to be struggling in the concerned subject(s), the parents will be notified and proper guidance will be provided for alternative choice of subject.
Withdrawals & Refunds
• Under no condition will any refund be made once the child has been granted admission.
• If fees are not paid on time, a fine of 10 % will be levied.
• Year end (after one academic year) withdrawals must be intimated to the office in writing by March 5th failing which a penalty of one term fees will be levied.
Payment of fees
• Fees are to be paid in one or two installments.
• Occasional cost incurred by the children (lost books damage to the school plant etc.) will be billed to the parents.
• Cost towards transport, excursions, books, uniform, telephone, travel etc. must be paid in advance.
Documents to Be Submitted At the Time of Admission
• Birth certificate.
• Transfer certificate.
• Conduct certificate.
• Mark sheets.
• Passport size photographs-2nos.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Balsam Academy
5/410 A, Vanapadi road,
Ranipet - 632403
Phone number: 04172-272611
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.