About Billabong High International School, Thane
Billabong High International School is an Institution where education is disseminated with a core objective to create Culturally Developed, Resposible and Conscientious Global Citisens.
Billabong High International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission Open for
- Junior Kindergarten
- Senior Kindergarten
- Grade 1 - Grade 10 (ICSE)
- Grade 6 - Gradde 10 (IGCSE)
- Grade XI "A" Level
5 Photographs - 3 Passport size and 2 stamp size
- Birth Certificate
- Schools Leaving Certificate
- Photocopy of schools report of the last three years
- copy of passport & visa in case of foreign students only
- self addressed stanped envelope
- one passport size photograph each of mother & father
- Non refundable processing fee of Rs 500/- in cash. Payments of processing fee does not guarantee admission
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Billabong High International School, Thane
Billabong High International School
Shree Nagar Main Road No. 27, Wagle Estate,
Thane (West) 400064, India
Ph:- + 91 - 22 - 4340 7100, +91-22-4340 7101
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.