About Blue Bells Preparatory School
Blue Bells Preparatory School was established in 1980. It is co–educational English medium school located in the heart of the city of Gurgaon.
Blue Bells Preparatory School has well equipped latest infrastructure to provide activity oriented teaching with the help of audio-visual and computer aids. Teaching methodologies are continuously upgraded and book learning is well integrated with activities and outdoor learning.The school provides for a spacious, decorated and well ventilated mini auditorium. All inter and intra-school competitions and stage activities are conducted in this auditorium.
Blue Bells Preparatory School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission Procedure to Nursery and LKG:-
- Children are normally registered for admission in the month of October, November and December for the next academic year.
- Candidates for Nursery & LKG are admitted on the basis of general observation and worksheets only. Both the parents are expected to be present for a meeting at the time of admission.
- The minimum age for admission to Nursery is 2 years 9 months as on 1st April in the year in which the child is seeking admission.
- Registration is a precondition but does not guarantee admission. Students admitted in class Nursery and LKG must furnish the photocopy of the birth certificate from Municipal Corporation/Committee duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or first class Magistrate. However Birth Certificate in original must be furnished at the time of meeting. The photocopy attested by oath commissioner will not be accepted.
Admission to classes UKG, I and II:-
- Admission to classes UKG, I and II is limited and subject to availability of seats. The students seeking admission to UKG, I and II have to clear a written test. Both the parents are expected to be present with the candidate at the time of meeting for the admission after the written test.
- The students seeking admission to UKG, I and II are expected to submit certificates from the school wherever they are already attending. Birth Certificate from Panchayat is to be countersigned by B.D.O. & C.M.O. of that area. It is compulsory to bring the original certificates along with an attested photocopy. Affidavits are not accepted. If parents fail to produce the birth certificate within a month of admission, the admission will stand automatically cancelled.
- It is mandatory to submit the T.C. from the last school attended along with the report card, at the time of admission. If it is not possible to submit the same at the time of admission, the same has to be done latest by 10 days before the session commences. However, in case of any emergency, permission has to be sought in writing before15 days of the beginning of the session and the documents may be submitted on the date as directed. In case of extended period or delay, the school is not bound to give any reminders. The admission stands cancelled if these conditions are not met with as per details mentioned. Dues paid will not be refunded, except for refundable amount i.e. .caution money.
- Once all the admission formalities are fulfilled and it is found that the student does not attend the school even for a day, the school will only refund the caution money and not any fees and dues charged at the time of admission.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Blue Bells Preparatory School
Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
Blue Bells Preparatory School
Sector - 4,
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.