About Brindavan Vidyalaya Tiruchirapalli
Brindavan Vidyalaya is located in Tiruchirapalli & is affiliated to ICSE Board. The School was founded in the year 2000 by Chidambaram Chettiar Charitable and Educational Trust in Trichy and is very much dedicated towards offering good quality education to the deserving children. This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Brindavan Vidyalaya Admission Procedure & Fee Structure:-
1. Issue of Application Booklet is available throughout the academic year, but Student admission depends on availability of seats.
2. They follow First Come First Served basis.
3. Buy a school Application pack (consists of Application Booklet & Information sheets - 5 pages @ Rs.300 in person and @ Rs.500 by Post).
4. Kindly follow the instructions given in the application booklet and refer to the info sheets for any clarifications and then submit it by person.
5. You will be called by the school office personnel towards processing of application on a particular date and parents have to accompany the child / ward.
6. Before admission, please make sure to follow the policy of the school under any circumstances.
Please contact the school office to buy an application booklet. In the application booklet you will be provided with almost all details with regard to the school and its fee structure.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Brindavan Vidyalaya Tiruchirapalli
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.