About CT Public School
CT Public School is an Englih Medium school as been nurtured from Pre. Nursery to XII following C.B.S.E. pattern. The school is affiliated to C.B.S.E. New Delhi.
CT Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. The School admits students in Nursery class above 2 1/2 years.
2. Advance registration is done in the months of December/January for admission to the coming session.
3. The candidates will be admitted to the school after clearing the entrance test.
4. A school-leaving certificate duly attested by the competent authority of the previous school must be produced at the time of admission.
5. Date of birth certificate from Municipal Committee, Corporation is required at the time of admission.
6. Two recent passport size colored photographs.
7. Registration does not guarantee admission.
All the dues/admission charges are to be paid in the month of April, before 10th.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of CT Public School
CT PUBLIC SCHOOL
Greater Kailash, G.T.Road,
Maqsudan, Jalandhar City, Punjab, INDIA
Phone:- 0181-5009555, 50095553
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.