About Campion School
Campion School is a boys school, was established in 1943 by Society of Jesus. Campion School is a special place, where the student body, parents, teaching and non teaching staff work together with a common mission and shared goals to prepare our children to be productive citizens of the 21st century. Mr. Paul Machado is the Principal of the school.
Since 1955 the School building has been a familiar landmark with it's red window sills and coloured pillars set on a white background. Campion school has two buildings viz: Wellesley House and Arthur House. The School year, which begins in April and ends in March, comprises of three terms: April to August, September to December, January to April. The course of school studies extends from the Preparatory Class to Class 10. It is designed to prepare students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination, conducted by the Council for the I.S.C. Examination, New Delhi.
Campion School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Primary ( Sr. K.G. ):-
Boys born between 01-11-2005 and 31-10-2006. ( both days inclusive )
Documents and other requirements:-
- Birth certificate - original and an attested copy
- Proof of residence
- Two self addressed stamped envelopes
- One passport size photograph
Admission for Classes 1 to 9 Std
Eligibility Criteria for 1 to 9 Std:-
Boys are usually not admitted in class 9 and above unless they come from an I.C.S.E. school and have a good academic record (Only if there are vacancies)
Age limit for particular classes will be strictly adhered to. Boys too old for a class will not be admitted.
Class Born Between
1 01/11/04 and 31/10/05
2 01/11/03 and 31/10/04
3 01/08/02 and 31/07/03
4 01/08/01 and 31/07/02
5 01/08/00 and 31/07/01
6 01/08/99 and 31/07/00
7 01/08/98 and 31/07/99
8 01/08/97 and 31/07/98
9 01/08/96 and 31/07/97
1. The following certificates must be attached to the information slip: Birth certificate (attested copy) Last progress report from the previous school.
2. A Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.
3. If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come from different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country concerned.
4. If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.
5. When a child is admitted on a Transfer Certificate he will not be placed in a class higher than that which the Transfer Certificate shows him to be qualified.
6. Character certificate from the previous school must be submitted at the time of admission.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Campion School
13 Cooperage Road,
Fort, Mumbai - 400 001.
Tel: +91-22-2202 0575
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.