About Carmel School Civil Lines Gorakhpur
Carmel School is located in Gorakhpur & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board. It is an English Medium Educational Institution established in 1941 by the Sister of the apostolic Carmel. The school is established and advised by the Carmel sadan Society, with its head office in Lucknow. This school is highly equipped with favourably and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Carmel School Admission Procedure & Fee Structure:-
1. Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person by the one who will responsible, for her to the Principal. The application must be made in the admission form supplied by the School. Guardians are requested to fill the correct date of Birth and name in the admission form.
2. No change in the name and Date of Birth is permitted later.
3. The Principal reserves the right to refuse any application without having to assign reasons for her action.
4. A candidate coming from another School must bring her Transfer Certificate before admission.
1. Fees will be accepted in the Union Bank of India, Golghar, Gorakhpur with pay-in-slip and in cash only. All fees must be paid as indicated in the pay-in-slip book.
2. All arrears of fees must be paid before the periodic examinations, including fees of the month, in which the examination is held.
3. No child will be allowed to answer the exam, unless the fees due for the term have been paid.
4. The names of the students, who do not pay the School fees by July 15th, will be cancelled.
5. The School reserves its right to revise the fees without prior notice.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Carmel School Civil Lines Gorakhpur
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.