About Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam Rajah Annamalai puram
Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam is located in Chennai & is affiliated to ICSE Board. It is managed by the Chettinad Group under the auspices of Gandhinagar Education Society. This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam Admission Procedure:-
1. Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam offers classes from Montessori Year I (LKG) to Class 10.
2. The completed application form is to be submitted to the school admission office along with the documents given below:
(a). Child’s recent passport size photograph
(b). Birth Certificate (Xerox copy)
(c).Community Certificate (Xerox copy)
(d). Academic Records (Xerox copy)
3. Parents along with the child will be invited to Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam for an interactive session with the Principal/Head teacher on designated days. Children seeking admission to Class 2 and upward will have to take an admission test either prior to or following the interactive session.
4. The processing of the application may take up to 2 weeks. Only successful applicants will be informed through phone/e-mail.
5. Upon notification parents may collect the Letter of Admission from the office.
6. All fees to be paid within 2 weeks of issue of Letter of Admission from the office.
7. The school is under no obligation to provide reasons for or justify applications that are not successful.
Note: Queries regarding the application status will not be entertained over phone.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam Rajah Annamalai puram
20, Srinivasa Avenue Road
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.