About City International School Pune
City International School, a progressive, secular, child centered, co-educational private school, committed to provide quality education for all its students. The school strives for educational innovation and academic excellence. It is a lively caring community.
City International School is affiliated to the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE), New Delhi.
City International School Admission Procedure / Admission Fee:-
Admission to the City International School is subject to availability and according to the criteria fixed by the School without any reference to caste, creed, gender or political inclination.
The pupil should be introduced by his/her parent or guardian. A file containing the relevant documents (listed below) should be furnished during the course of the admission procedure.
This academic year 2008-2009, the School offers admissions to Nursery, Junior and Senior Kindergarten and classes I to IX.
Pupils desirous of admission should fulfil the following age criteria.
- Nursery : 2 1/2 years by June 30th of the year of admission.
- Junior KG : 3 1/2 years by May 31st of the year of admission.
- Senior KG : 4 1/2 years by May 31st of the year of admission.
- Std I : 5 1/2 years by May 31st of the year of admission.
- Std II onwards : Decided on the basis of the school leaving certificate of the previous school only.
The admission process comprises three stages.
Application : Obtain the Admission form from the school office. The form costs Rs. 300 (non-refundable). Go through the admission form thoroughly to ensure that your child/ward fulfils admission criteria. If you have any queries, you may address them to the school counsellors.
Interaction : There are no tests for admission to the pre-primary section (Nursery, Jr. KG, Sr. KG). Instead, we hold interactions with the child. Observations recorded during the interaction form the basis for acceptance of admission to the school.
Tests : Students seeking admission to the primary/secondary section of the school will be given an oral/written test. This test is planned so as to keep anxiety and stress at a minimum. The test procedure is also customised to be suitable to the age and previous school of the child.
- Original Birth Certificate of the student assessed by the Statutory Authorities for Nursery, Jr. KG, Sr. KG and Std. I.
- Original School Leaving Certificate/Transfer certificate from a recognised school for Std. II onwards.
- Photocopy of progress/report card of the previous schooling year.
- Four passport size colour photographs of the child
- Health information form supplied by the school.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of City International School Pune
City International School
Off New Andheri Link Road,
Mumbai - 400 058.
Tel : +91(22) 2639 0692 / 93 / 89
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.