About DPS East School Pushpkunj Ahmedabad
DPS East Ahmedabad is one of finest Co- educational English Medium School in Ahmedabad located at Dascroi. It is managed by Calorx Foundation, which is a not for profit and professionally managed autonomous institution. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. The school provides holistic education to the children through qualified teachers and modern technologies. The classrooms are big, spacious and air-conditioned which also includes smart classes, well designed which make them more attractive as well as functional. The school also offers pickup and drop transport facility for localities as well as others. One care taker will definitely accommodate in the van to take care of the child during the travel. Their Developing Roots programmes are designed to cater to the children between the age group of 2-3yrs.
DPS East Ahmedabad Admission Procedure and Fee Structure:-
• Collect registration form and syllabus for the admission assessment(sr. kg. onwards)
• Check transport routes list
• Check instructions on notice board
• Complete & submit registration form
• Enclose an attested copy of birth certificate [for Nursery, Jr. Kg. & Sr. Kg.]
• Enclose school leaving certificate (For other classes)
• [Route no & pickup point [if transport is required] must be mentioned in s. No 13 of reg. form
• Check assessment list
• Check date & time for assessment
• Assessments and interaction with the Principal
• Check selection list
1. Congratulatory letter
2. Transport form
3. Health card
4. Declaration form
5. Enrolment form
• Deposit all documents, except congratulatory letter Obtain acknowledgement
• payment of fees
• collect information for new session
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of DPS East School Pushpkunj Ahmedabad
Calorx Pre-School, Maninagar,
9 – B, Prankunj Society,
Opp. Ramya Appartments,
Nr. Mehta Sweet Mart,
Phone No.: 079 25430817.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.