About DPS International School, Saket
DPS International School, Saket was established in 2003. It is affiliated to IGCSE.
DPS International School, Saket Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
PRE - SCHOOL (Nursery) ADMISSIONS 2011 - 2012
Parents of the listed applicants are requested to contact the Admission office at DPS International, Saket Branch for verification of documents on February 10, 2011 between 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Lottery will take place of applicants scoring 25 points, S. No. 10 – 84 (inclusive of both numbers), parents are requested to be present at the Saket branch at 10:00 am. February 10, 2011
Payment of Fee:
* February 10, 2011 – February 11, 2011: 10:00am - 2:00 pm.
* February 12, 2011: 10:00am - 12:00 pm.
Admission will be close by February 12, 2011 at 12.00pm
Details of Documents to be brought for verification are:
* Original Birth Certificate.
* In case of Foreign Nationals: an attested photocopy of the passport and visa of the child.
* In case of Sibling Applicants: The admission order / latest fee bill of the sibling.
* In case of Applicants with Special Needs: Certificate by competent authority. (Subject to the availability of facilities offered by the school)
* In case of Single Parent: A copy of the custody papers (if applicable).
* In case of Multi National Company Employee: Certificate from company stating that they have offices operating in foreign countries (to specify the names) and that the employee may be transferred to any of the offices listed.
* In case of Global Transfer: Proof of overseas transfer (2010-2011)
* In case of First born: Affidavit
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of DPS International School, Saket
DPS International School
P-37, Sector VI, Pushp Vihar Saket,
New Delhi - 110017
Telephone Number :+91 - 11 - 2956 1187/4889
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.