About Delhi Public School - DPS Mathura Road
Delhi Public School Mathura Road was established in 1949. It is a co-educational day cum boarding school. It is affiliated to CBSE and recognized by the Directorate of Education Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
DPS Mathura Road has proper facilities for Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Hockey, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, Squash, fitness center is well equipped with latest fitness equipments, have yoga period for every class to teach mental relaxation. The school provides facilities for all games. To encourage healthy competition, character building and physical stamina, Inter-Class competitions are held in all available games for senior and junior boys and girls each year.
Delhi Public School Mathura Road Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Schedule of Admission for Pre School 2011-2012:
- Commencement of Admission process:- January 1, 2011
- Online Registration Forms for Admission:- January 1, 2011 to January 15, 2011
- *Last Date of acceptance of filled Registration forms:- January 15, 2011 upto 1600 hrs.
- Display of list of shortlisted candidates for verification of documents:-January 19, 2011
- Verification of documents:- January 20, 2011 onwards (as per schedule).
- Display of 1st list of selected candidates plus waiting list (2nd list):- February 01, 2011
- Submission of fee from 1st list:- February 03, 2011 (as per schedule)
- Display and Submission of fee from 2nd list (waiting list):- February 28, 2011 (as per schedule)
- Display of 3rd list, if any:- March 4, 2011
- Submission of fee from 3rd list, if any:- March 5, 2011(as per schedule)
- Closure of Admission process:- March 31, 2011
i. Children who complete three years by 31st March 2011 (Born between 1-4-2007 to 31-3-2008) only are eligible for registration for the academic session 2011-2012.
ii. The total number of seats available to class Pre-School 2011-12 is 240 (General Category – 120 i.e.50%; Management Quota – 48 i.e. 20%; Economically Weaker Section – 60 i.e. 25%; Staff quota – 12 i.e. 5%).
iii. You can apply online through the website (www.dpsmathuraroad.net)
iv. Before filling the form please refer to the detailed instructions carefully.
1 Fill the form on the website.
2 Take a print out of the filled form.
3 Attach attested photocopies of documents and DD/PO of Rs 25/- drawn in favour of Principal, Delhi Public School, Mathura Road (payable at New Delhi)
4 Registration No. and name of applicant must be mentioned on the reverse of the DD/PO.
5 The completed form with documents should be enclosed in an envelope of size 30 x 24 cms.
Pre School Application form should be mentioned on the reverse of the envelope.
6 Dispatch by Speed Post or Courier to Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi 110003.
7 Please keep a copy/ printout of the filled form for your record.
v. Forms for the economically weaker section will be available at the school gate on all working days between 0900 a.m. to 1100 a.m. from 1-1-2011 to 15-1-2011.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Delhi Public School - DPS Mathura Road
Delhi Public School
New Delhi - 110003
Fax No. : +91-11-24359638
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.