About Delhi Public School, Dwarka
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL is affiliated to CBSE Board. It is located at Sector 3, Phase-I, Dwarka.
Delhi public school is a trendsetter in providing best education through latest educational aids and activities which give them an impetus to explore, learn and achieve. The learning process in Delhi public school student friendly, child centered, inclusive school, helps them to chase their dreams and shapes them to be socially responsible, morally healthy and productive citizens of this world.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- A fee booklet will be issued to each student at the commencementof the academic year.
- For new admissions fee booklets will be issued in the month of July.
- Caution money is refundable in full only after settlement of all dues.
- No refund of caution money is made during summer or winter vacations.
- If fee is not paid within the calendar month of the stipulated date,the students name shall be struck off the rolls. Re-admission fee,as applicable, shall be charged, if re-admission is granted.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Delhi Public School, Dwarka
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL
Sector 3, Phase-I
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.