About Deva Matha Central School
Deva Matha Central School (DMCS) is an international residential and day school of repute set amidst the serenity and tranquility of the Garden city of Bangalore, the IT capital of India. The school has undergone a remarkable transformation under the auspices of Deva Matha Educational Society (a registered Society under the provisions of the Karnataka Societies Registration Act of 1960, Bangalore)
ADMISSION PROCEDURE & REQUIREMENTS:-
The child should have completed 5 years of age on June 1st for Std. 1 and accordingly, be less than 3 years for Pre Nursery, less than 4 years for LKG and less than 5 years for UKG.
* A duly filled in enrolment/admission form, with complete details is required for admission.
* Original birth certificate, last report card, and any other relevant documents, required by the school should be enclosed when seeking admissions.
* Parents are advised to read the admission form and the prospectus carefully, before submitting the form for admission.
Guidelines for School Fees
* Parents are requested to refer to the fee structure applicable for the current year. The fees may change from time to time and any changes will be notified to the parents before the commencement of the academic year.
* Fees for the academic year can only be paid quarterly or yearly.
* The Examination fees to be paid will be announced after receiving the circular from the CBSE Examination Board and parents will be notified accordingly.
* The fees for uniform, books, stationery fees, fees for education tours, etc has to be paid as notified from time to time.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Deva Matha Central School
Deva Matha Central School
HRBR, Horamavu, Banaswadi,
Bangalore -560 043
Tel: 91-80 25458180 / 080-65478141
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.