About Divine Child International School
Divine Child International School was established in 1994. It is a co-educational day school affiliated to C.B.S.E. New Delhi.
Divine Child International School has well stocked library with ultra modern having a rich collection of books, periodicals and reference books, well equipped laboratories for Science, Computer, Mathematics and Social Science, indoor & outdoor game facilities.
Divine Child International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
A Registration form, duly filled in must be submitted in the office before the last date along with the prescribed registration fee and the following documents:
• True copies of:
a) school leaving certificate in original
b) Mark sheet/Progress Report of the exam standard last attended
• Birth Certificate from Municipality/Panchayat in case of admission in preprimary section.
• Any other Certificates of merits or achievements.
2. Interview & Entrance Test: Eligible candidates will be called for Entrance Test and subsequent Interview.
3. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the school notice board on a given table.
4. Prospective parents must confirm the admission within three days of declaration of the list on payment of fees failing which the admission will be treated as cancelled.
5. The following documents are to be submitted within one week of the confirmation of the admission.
• Original leaving/transfer certificate. (In case of LC issued by a school location outside the jurisdiction of Gujarat state it must be counter signed by the DEO of the district to which the school belongs.)
• Mark sheet of the last exam taken.
• Medical certificate in the prescribed format.
• Two stamp size and two passport size photographs.
• Migration certificate (if required)
6. In case parents/guardians fail to supply the requisite document after admission is granted, admission will be automatically cancelled and in that event, all the fees will be forfeited/non refundable.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Divine Child International School
Divine Child International School
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.