About Flora Dale School
Flora Dale School was established in 1988. The school run under the aegis of F.D.S Child Education and Social Welfare Society, New Delhi is recognised by The Director of Education, Delhi Govt and affiliated to CBSE upto Senior Secondary in streams of Medical, Non Medical, Commerce and Humanities Science/Arts.
Flora Dale School has spacious well lit classrooms, playground, fully equipped science and computer Laboratories, well stocked library with large collection of books, journals and magazines.
Flora Dale School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission and Fees
Parents seeking admission for their wards may obtain the prospectus and application form from the reception of School.
Admissions are granted subject to the availability of seats and solely at the discretion of the school authorities. Applications will be put on a waiting list if there are no vacancies. Mere submission of the application form should not be construed as granting of admission.
The prospective parents/guardians are advised to visit to the school before taking any decision about applying for their wards.
The step by step procedure for admitting a child into FLORA DALE SCHOOL is:
1. Submit a fully filled Admission Application Form at the school Office along with the registration fee as mentioned in the Fee Structure.
2. After a scrutiny of the application form, the school will fix a meeting with the child and the parents on a mutually convenient date. The child will also be required to undergo a two-hour written test to ascertain his level of proficiency and acceptability. This test is only for admission to class 5th and upwards.
3. After a successful test and meeting with the head of the institution, the school will send a Provisional Letter of Admission (PLA), seeking fulfillment of financial and other formalities.
4. In case the parent does not make the payment within the time allowed in the PLA, the registration fee will stand forfeited.
5. In case the school decides to decline the admission, the Letter of Regret along with the registration fee, is returned to the parent within a fortnight of the test.
6. Once the payment is complied with as laid out in the PLA, the school will send a Confirmation of Admission Letter by allotting a Roll Number to the student.
7. At the time of reporting to the school for the first time, parents are required to carry the Confirmation of Admission Letter with them.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Flora Dale School
Flora Dale School
Tel: +91 11 221 29159. 221 29161
Flora Public School
Tel: +91 11 221 15650. 221 11577
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.