About Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya
Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya was established in 1973. It is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.
Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya has over 10 acres campus, state-of-the art building with 50 fully furnished spacious classrooms, Well equipped laboratories, library with a treasure of 15000 books on various subjects.
Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission is made to VI, IX and XI Classes only
Registrations for new admissions generally begin on 1st February every year.
The registration cum admission form (find enclosed with prospectus) duly filled must be submitted at the school counter before the last date of registration. Incomplete forms shall not be entertained. The entrance test for admissions is held in the last week of March/first week of April. The syllabus and blue print of question paper can be obtained from the school office at the time of registration and can also be download from website.
Test will be given in the following subjects :
* VI & VIII - Hindi, English, Maths, G.K.
* IX-English, Maths, Science, G.K., Sanskrit/Hindi.
* XI-(Science) English, Maths, Science & G.K.
* Admission is made strictly on the basis of merit prepared after the entrance test.
* Admission in XI Commerce is made on the basis of interview.
* Boarding candidates shall have to undergo a personal interview in addition to the written test. The admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in both, the written test and the interview. Parents of boarding students will be required to submit proper Medical fitness certificate of their ward. If symptoms of persistent health problem are noticed at any stage after entry into hostel admission will be cancelled.
* A copy of birth certificate, the School Leaving Certificate of the previous institution and attested copies of the Detail Marks Card must be attached with the admission form.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya
Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya
Kurukshetra – 136118
Phone: 01744-290696(School), 290831, 294064(Hostel)
Fax No.: 01744-290515
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.