About Global Indian International School, Uppal, Hyderabad
Global Indian International school, which focuses on High school and Junior college, has extensive laboratory facilities for Sciences, Mathematics, Bio-Technology, Computer Sciences and Information Practices. Nurturing students for the future is one of the key focus areas for the school, which ensures that adequate opportunity, mentoring & guidance is provided to students to excel in entrepreneurship, leadership, team work, group dynamics and academics.
Global Indian International School Admission and fees:-
- Admission Form and Registration – Rs.1500/-
- Admission forms should be duly filled and submitted within 5 days from the date of issue.
- A written test for children opting from standard 1 & above will be conducted.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from previous school should be produced before the start of the new academic year.
- Requisition for school transport facility has to be confirmed at the time of admission only.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Global Indian International School, Uppal, Hyderabad
Global Indian International School
Survey No. 8 & 9,
Hyderabad -39, India.
Mobile: +91-9177097097, 9177037037
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.