About Good Shepherd Preparatory School
Good Shepherd Preparatory School was established in 1997 under the able guidance of Mr. Daniel Charan. The school has carefully selected staff members as per their abilities to make the little ones feel loved and comfortable as well as challenged in fun and creative way.
Good Shepherd Preparatory Schoo has comprised by air conditioned & well ventilated classrooms, well established play room, playground is equipped with various slides, swings & see-saws. Riding bikes, tricycle & Humpty-Dumpty is the major amusement resource.
Good Shepherd Preparatory School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. Deposit 5 passport size photos of the child in white background.
2. Deposit two each. Stamp size photo for security card, of parents & 2 other persons who can come to collect your child.
3. Deposit photocopy of vaccination chart.
4. Buy complete school uniform.
5. Buy a pair of white shoes without laces.
6. Cover the books with plastic cover only (provided) with name & class on it.
7. Deposit the asked books on the submission date only.
8. Confirm Van & School timings.
9. Please keep all the receipts carefully.
- Registration- Rs. 200
- Admission fee- Rs. 2000
- Annual charges- Rs. 3600
- Development charges - Rs.2400
- Total- Rs. 8200
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Good Shepherd Preparatory School
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.