About Guru Nanak Public School
Guru Nanak Public School is an English medium, co-educational school affiliated to CBSE.
Guru Nanak Public School has large airy, well-stocked and computerized library, fully functional, air-conditioned, multi-media lab, sancto-sanctrum – the school gurudwara is the pride of the institution, well-ventilated laboratories fully equipped with required gadgets, apparatus and related materials, girls and boys hostel comprises of separate, spacious, air-cooled dormitories, study-halls and common rooms. Indoor games like Table-Tennis, Carromboard, chess , etc.
Guru Nanak Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- Applications appended with prospectus for advanced registration are received on the prescribed form commencing in January for the next academic year.
- The Registration form is to be submitted along with Registration fees. The Registration fee is not refundable. It may also be noted that registration does not guarantee admission.
- Admission are made mainly in the Pre Nursery & Nursery class every year only in March. The age limit for admission to Pre Nursery is 2 plus and Nursery is 3 plus. Admission to a higher class may be made in the event of a vacant seat.
- Candidates whose names are registered will be required to appear in an admission test and interview which will be held in the month of March. Admission is on the basis of merit and the number of seats available and is subject to medical fitness.
- Children who are mentally handicapped or bed wetters; or are subject to some disease or infirmity, which may in the opinion of the School Medical Officer render education at the school very difficult will not be allowed admission .
- Admission of a child to the school will mean an unqualified acceptance by the parent/guardian of all school rules as in force or as amended from time to time.
- On admission of a child to the school against a vacant seat in class 1 to XII or in K.G. class, a Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate from the school last attended will have to be furnished at the time of payment of admission fees. Students to the Pre Nursery and Nursery Class will have to produce an original Birth Certificate. Day Boarding facility for students of classes Nursery to VI is available in school till 5 p.m.
Payment of Fees:-
- Rates of fees now in vogue are shown in appendix 'A'
- Collection of fees will be for three months in advance.
- All fees must be deposited by the 10th of the Ist
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Guru Nanak Public School
Guru Nanak Public School
Sector:- 36-D,Chandigarh,( India )
Phone:- +91 0172-2605019,2601214
+91 0172-2696293(Junior Wing)
Fax No.:+91 0172-2667512
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.