About Happy School Chandni Chowk
Happy School It is affiliated to CBSE Board. It is located at Chandni Chowk, New Delhi.
Happy School many facilities such as:-
- Nursery Activity Room: It is one of the unique features of Happy School, where various activities are organised to improve kinesthetic and motor abilities of the Nursery students.
- Free Play Area:- Free play area for tiny tots is built keeping in mind their safety.
- Laboratories:- Students have access to state of the art laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science & Mathematics.
- Library:- The school has a well furnished, well stocked, interactive and spacious computerized library designed to develop an interest in a lot of subjects. It is a treasure house of old classics, modern fiction, magazines, journals and innumerable reference books of all the subjects.
- sport:- The various games played in the school are: Basket Ball, Chess, Table Tennis, Badminton, Throw Ball, Volley Ball, Cricket, Chess, Skating and Climbing Wall.
- Medical Facilities:-A panel of well-qualified doctors visit the school at regular intervals for health check-ups, which includes eye as well as Dental checkups.
- Newspaper:-The school subscribes to the Times of India, Hindustan Times to inculcate the habit of reading in the students and keep them abreast with the current issues.
Happy School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Happy School Chandni Chowk
Shantivana Marg, Daryaganj,
New Delhi, Haryana
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.