About Holy Cross School Agartala Tripura
Holy Cross School is located in Agartala & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board. It is an institute established in 1970 and conducted by the Society of the Fathers of Holy Cross. The School includes classes from Nursery to Class XII. English is the medium of instruction, Bengali, Hindi and Sanskrit are also included as languages. Sanskrit is taught as a third language to those who choose Hindi as their second language; Lower Hindi is taught as the third language to those who take Bengali as their second language. This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Holy Cross School Rules for payment of School Fees:-
1. Fees will be received by the Canara Bank, B.K. Road for Nursery – KGII (3rd-7th OF EVERY MONTH), UTI, Agartala Br. Class I – V and Vijaya Bank, Central Road, Agartala Class VI – XII (1st to 10th of every month) on behalf of the institution and shall be paid on or before the 10th of each month failing which a fine of Rs. 5.00 per month will be levied on all late payments
2. The School Fees cover twelve calendar months. No reduction is made for holidays or broken
3. No students will be allowed to sit for any terminal examination unless all school dues have been cleared before the respective examination.
4. No concession is allowed when more than one child from a family is studying in the school.
5. Fees will have to be paid as long as pupils name is on the roll.
6. The school fees and other dues are liable to be revised at any time.
7. Certificates will be withheld from pupils who have arrears of fees. Fees for the vacation months are to be paid in advance.
8. Pupils joining or leaving the school during the year will have to pay all the fees of that quarter. (January-March/April-June/July-September/October-December)
9. Parents /Guardians may deposit all the fees at a time in the beginning of the year.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Holy Cross School Agartala Tripura
West Tripura-799 009
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.