About India International School Bangalore
India International School was established in 2002. It initiative of the "Abhyudaya Educational Trust. India International School is affiliated to ICSE, New Delhi.
India International School provides an apt environment for exponential learning. The classrooms are spacious and well equipped and the school is resourced with modern and well - maintained facilities.
India International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
• Collect the enquiry form, from the admission desk, fill it up, meet the Public Relations manager and understand all that you would like to know about the school.
• Collect the application form by paying Rs.500/- and fill up all the relevant details. Submit the application form along with birth certificate, 3 recent passport size photographs of the student and a copy of the latest school report along with the registration amount of Rs.5000/-.
• Kindly note that submission of a filled in application does not guarantee admission into the school. The decision of the school in this regard is final and binding.
• A Written test will be held which will be followed by an informal interaction. This will be done to gauge the proficiency level of the child in English & Mathematics after completion of the required registration formalities. The test will be conducted in English, Math, Science & II Lang at the level of the last grade attended.
• These tests will be conducted with our curriculum, which is internationally accepted.
• The school will provide all necessary material & the child need not bring anything along for these tests except his/her writing material.
• If the school notices any major difference in the child's proficiency level vis-a-vis , the standard / level / grade for which he / she is applying into, it will require a discussion on the path to be followed.
• You will need to accept the offer of admission and pay the specified fees by the due date specified. The school then takes necessary steps for preparing the child for the start of the new academic session.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of India International School Bangalore
India International School
17th km Sarjapur Road (Near Wipro Corporate Office)
Chikka Bellandur , Carmelram Post
Bangalore – 560035
Phone No. – 080 – 28439002 / 3
Fax No. – 080 – 28440944
Mobile No. – 9844504257 / 9844890215
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.