About Indus Valley Public School
ndus Valley Public School Affiliated to C.B.S.E. New Delhi Indus Valley Public School (IVPS) runs under the aegis of City Educational Trust. The IVPS has always upheld the paradigm of organized and holistic education. While striving for high standards we provide generation of students to come with highest quality, complete education incorporating right blend of personal integrity and the fundamental human values. Our vision is to nurture the higher order of cognitive and interpersonal skills by creating a system where learning is defined by child's inherent deserve to learn, inspired by a philosophy of love, joy faith in the child as a learner. Our institution empowers individual to manage change and effectively grow and realize their full potential in a globalizing , competitive multi-cultural socio economic
Indus Valley Public School is the first school in Noida which has introduced E-learning Solution for the students of Class 6th to Class 12th. This solution prepares students for their exams by providing special techniques. It provides a unique cut-off rank predictor algorithm that compares the score with a wide range of tests i.e. Unit, Subject and Full tests. The salient features of E-learning are Rank Predictor to estimate the possible rank, percentile range for the exam, Online Doubt clearing sessions by experts, Syllabus meter to estimate the percentage of the covered syllabus and many more.
Indus Valley Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Age criteria as on 30th Sept., 2010
1. 2 + in Pre Nur.
2. 3 + in Nursery
3. 4 + in K.G.
4. 5 + in Class I and so on.
IVPS strictly follows the directives given by the govt. admission is subject to the availability of seats, the form can either be downloaded from the website or can be obtained from the school.
Application forms are to be filled in and submitted to the Administrative office within one week of the issue of forms.
Nursery / K.G.:-
For admission in Class Nursery / K.G. there is an informal interaction with the parent and the child. Dates of interaction will be intimated at the time of form submission.
I to VII:-
Admission from class I onwards is granted on the basis of formal written test. Test would be conducted from English, Hindi and Maths subject only. The date and syllabus will be given at the time a form submission.
There will be an entrance test from English, Hindi, Maths & Science subject. The date & syllabus will be given at the time of form submission.
IX & X:-
Entrance test will be conducted from English, Maths & Science subject only.
For admission in class XI a photocopy of the result along with marks obtained in the Board Exam taken by the student has to be submitted. The child has to appear in English, Maths and Science test to get admission in the science stream. For the commerce stream an entrance test in English and Maths has to be taken.
The result of entrance test will be declared later.
These entrance tests are the benchmark of the child’s performance that will assist the school in his/her educational development.
1. Date of birth certificate (Photocopy) for Pre Primary wing. (Issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other authorized competent authority).
2. Date of Birth certificate and previous class mark sheet from Class I onwards.
3. Transfer certificate (TC), original at the time of admission from class I onwards.
4. Two recent passport size colour photographs of the pupil / mother / father (at the time of admission)
1. In all matters related to admission, the management’s decision is final.
2. Date of Birth once recorded will not be changed later.
Rules & Regulations for Admission Fee:-
Fee is not refundable on any account under any circumstances.
1. Tuition Fee is payable quarterly in advance by the 10th of the first month of the quarter.
2. Annual Dues is payable along with the first quarter Tuition Fees and is Non-Refundable.
3. For New Students first Quarter fee is payable at the time of Admissions and is non-refundable.
4. Payments are to be made by Cash / Cheque / D.D. in favour of “Indus Valley Public School”.
5. Tuition Fee & Bus Charges are subject to revision at the discretion of the management.
6. Late fee will be charged Rs. 5/- per day after 10th of the first month of quarter.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Indus Valley Public School
Noida - Delhi/NCR
Indus Valley Public School
Plot No. 1, Institutional Area, Sector 62,
Noida U.P. 201301
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.