About Jaigopal Garodia Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya
Jaigopal Garodia Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya was established in 1965. It is affiliated to CBSE.
Jaigopal Garodia Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya has spread over two acres of land, spacious ventilated and well illuminated classrooms, well stocked library with books, chronicles, periodicals and informative videos, well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Electronics and language laboratories, advanced computer labs with internet connections and game based learning software, Playground, outdoor and indoor games facilities with well qualified trainers.
Jaigopal Garodia Rashtrotthana VidyalayaAdmission procedure and Admission Fee:-
* Applications with due enclosures will have to be submitted
* Students will have to attend an entrance test
* Selection of the candidates is purely on merit
* Selected students will be provisionally enrolled through registrations
* One may consider himself admitted only after payment of all fees required at the time of admission
* Contact our representative to collect Prospectus and admission form
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Jaigopal Garodia Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya
Jaigopal Garodia Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya
Main Road, Ramamurthy Nagar,
Ph: +91 80 2566 5133, 2566 5134,
94812 62430, 94812 62431
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.