About Jankidevi Public School
Jankidevi Public School is an ISO 9001:2000 cwertified school affiliated to ICSE, IGSCE Council from STD I to STD X and IBDP for class XII. The School building provides a full fledged infrastructure for curricular and cocurricular
Jankidevi Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission forms are available at the reception for the year 2011-2012 from Nursery to Std VIII. Monday to Friday - 10.00-12.30 and 2.30-4.30 Saturday - 10 - 12.30
Admission is open for all children without any distinction of sex, race, caste, creed or social status.
Age limit for admission to Pre-Primary classes as on 1st June every year is as follows:-
Nursery - 2½ years, Jr. K.G. - 3½ years, Sr. K.G. - 4½ years.
For Std. I to X the students should be of corresponding age to the class to which admission is sought.
The age limit prescribed by the government shall be strictly adhered to and no relaxation in age shall be permitted.
Admission in all classes is subject to availability of seats.
The prescribed application form duly completed in all respects along with the registration fees should be submitted at the time of seeking the admission.
1. Students seeking admission to any Std are required to appear for an admission test and the Principal’s decision is final.
2. Students who join the Pre-primary section and standard I will have to produce the original birth certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form.
3. Students coming from any recognised school will not be admitted without the original leaving certificate from the school last attended.
4. Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc. must submit the relevant caste certificate.
5. Students coming from other states or countries have to get the L.C. counter signed by the Education Officer / Embassy of the state/country. Changing from CBSE or ICSE to SSC, will require permission from the Education Department.
6. The parent who signs the admission form is considered as the legal guardian of the child.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Jankidevi Public School
JankiDevi Public School
Mhada Layout, Four Bunglows
Mumbai - 400053
Tel: 26369845 / 26334756
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.