About Jubilee Hills Public School
Jubilee Hills Public School was established in 1986 by Jubilee Hills Education Society. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. It is non-profit organization disseminating education to every strata of the Society.
Jubilee Hills Public School is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified School. The school offers Primary and Secondary levels education. Jubilee Hills Public School is located in over 6 acres campus, well furnished class rooms with Interactive boards, LCD Projcetors and a computer, state of the art teaching systems which include an Interactive electronic writing board. The school provides to and fro transport facility to the student which is extended on all working days and on fixed routes.
Jubilee Hills Public School introduced e-technology with interactive electronic Boards, projectors, Computers and audio systems in all classes from V to X, for conducting regular class room teaching with extensive and specialized multi-media programs. Also introduced similar e-technology in classes III & IV without the Interactive Boards.
Jubilee Hills Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Application forms will be issued by the school office for the classes where the seats are available, on payment of the prescribed fee.
Timings - between 10-00 a.m. and 3-00 p.m. on the dates notified.
LKG : December / January
Classes I - X : Subject to vacancies. Enquiries will be entertained around January/February.
Completed application forms should be submitted with all the enclosures and prescribed registration fee on or before the date specified by the School. The Registration fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose.
Mere Registration is no guarantee for admissions.
Age for admissions:
LKG : 3 years +
UKG : 4 years +
Class I : 5 years +
The age is reckoned as on 31st May of the year of admission.
Documents to be submitted
1. Certificate of birth issued by the Muncipal Corporation / authorized body
2. Transfer Certificate with relevant entry of Date of Birth for admission into Class II and above.
3. In case of inter state transfer, student must produce the TC duly countersigned by the Inspecting officer/DEO in respect of State syllabus schools and by the Regional officer for CBSE schools.
4. The original certificate in support of the date of birth shall however be submitted to the school compulsorily at the time of admission, which will be verified and returned.
5. Passport size photographs duly affixed on the form.
There will be no tests / entrance exams for children of LKG
Students seeking admission ofr classes UKG-X will appear in the entrance test.
Selection of candidates:
1. Children of LKG will be selected on the basis of interaction with the child and their parents.
2. Candidates of UKG to X will be selected on the basis of written test and interaction with students & Parents.
3. The decision of the school authorities shall be final and binding.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Jubilee Hills Public School
Jubilee Hills Public School
Road No: 71, BLOCK III
Hyderabad - 500033
Andhra Pradesh, India
Ph: +91-40-23548584/ 23607797
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.