About Kishor Suryawanshi International School Nashik
Kishor Suryawanshi International School follows CBSE syllabus through English medium.
Kishor Suryawanshi International School has 25 acres sprawling campus, each classroom is an audio-visual room with Computer and Projection, Spacious, airy, and hygienic environment in hostels, indoor & outdoor games facilities, well equipped science & computer labs, well stocked library.
Kishor Suryawanshi International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
A child is admitted to the school only after completion of the admission procedure.
- Clearing written entrance test and oral interview.
- Filling up of registration as well as admission form.
- Submission of required documents such as
- transfer/school leaving certificate of the previous school
- Original Birth certificate for preprimary and class I
- Report card of the previous school.
- Passport size photographs of the students (4 copies)
- Passport size photographs of parents/local guardians (2 copies)
- Medical certificate of the student.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the admission fees.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Kishor Suryawanshi International School Nashik
Kishor Suryawanshi International School
Adjacent MUSH Nashik – Saputara Highway,
8 kms from Panchavati in Nashik City.
Telephone nos :9272232170,9275532171
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.