About Kothari International School
Kothari International School is run under the ageis of Sharda Mansukhlal Kothari Charitable Trust. It is a day boarding school situated in Noida India, catering to students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. It follows the National Curriculum for England and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Kothari International School is spread over 8 acres of land to provide large play areas, centrally air-conditioned classrooms and a variety of premium amenities. This, combined with a rich programme of co-curricular activities, allows for a completely holistic schooling experience. Built to high standards, the school features spacious classrooms that are supported by a variety of state-of-the-art facilities. The fully networked ICT laboratories are equipped with the latest computers and other state of the art IT applications. A well resourced library enables students to enrich and expand their horizons.
Kothari International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
The school invites applications for admission to the following classes for the Academic Year 2011-2012:
* Pre-Primary ---Kindergarten I and Kindergarten II
* Primary--------Grades 1 to 5
* Middle School-Grades 6 to 8
* Senior School -Grade 9
- Submission of Online Admission Enquiry form.
- Download and complete the Registration form.
- Submission of Registration form .
- Payment of the Registration fees.
- Collection of Admission Form and Prospectus from the school.
- Submission of duly completed Admission Form with supporting documents.
- Intimation for Admission Test.
- Declaration of Results of Admission Test and Invitation for Interaction with the Parents.
- Confirmation of Admission of Successful students by the school.
- Payment of Fees and Formalising the Admission.
Following documents have to be submitted:-
- One passport size photograph each of mother and father.
- Five passport size photographs of the child.
- Photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate.
- Original Transfer Certificate/School leaving certificate duly attested.
- Photocopy of original marksheet of last exam passed.
- Proof of Residence.
- Health Record
+ Medical Certificate
+ Details of allergies and any other chronic ailment.
+ A copy of the vaccination card.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Kothari International School
Noida - Delhi/NCR
Kothari International School
B-279, Sector 50,
Noida - 201 301, (U.P.) India
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.