About Lalita Public School
Lalita Public School is affilited to CBSE. It is situated at almost eastern end of Nagpur, away from busy traffic and noise at Wardhman Nagar, which is one of the best upcoming areas of Nagpur City. The School will be set up in 4 acres of land surrounded with trees and plants. Impressive infrastructure designed to provide a unique teaching-learning environment.
Lalita Public School has provide multipurpose laboratory to cover general science, including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology up to Senior Secondary Level, spacious and well stocked Library and the Reading Room, spacious ground for different games like Soccer, Hockey, Basket Ball, Tennis etc.
Lalita Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form, duly accompanied by a Transfer Certificate issued by the last School attended and original copy of the Birth Certificate, from the Municipal Corporation.
2. Children must fulfil the minimum age requirement. They must have attained at least the age as below by 1st April of the year required for getting admission to the respective classes.
* Pre-Nursery - 2.0 to 2.6 years
* Nursery - 2.6 to 3.6 years
* KG I - 3.6 to 4.6 years
* KG II - 4.6 to 5.6 years
* Std I - 5.6 to 6 years
3. For the registration of the child, the prescribed application form must be filled in, along with the necessary certificates, required by the School.
4. The School reserves the right of admission.
5. The entire fees are payable in advance with the Admission fees.
For the withdrawal of the student from the School, a Notice in written must be given 30 days in advance, other wise the fees for that period will become payable. No Transfer Certificate or any other documents will be issued without clearing the dues outstanding against the student.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Lalita Public School
Lalita Public School
Ring Road, Wardhaman Nagar,
Nagpur - 440 008
Fax: 91-712-2765367 Cell: 98233 51513
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.