About Lexicon Kids Pune
Lexicon Kids was established in the year 1999 by Mr. S.D. Sharma the founder chairman, with a view to provide children a culturally sound environment, the right values, discipline and protection needed for a healthy body, mind and soul in the most difficult phase of a child’s growing up years. The Class rooms are
spacious, well-lit and designed to be aesthetic as well as functional, with well-designed furniture, and the latest equipment necessary for learning. They also provide a warm, friendly, loving environment where children can relax and feel safe and valued. It also provides a stimulating early care and education experience which promotes each child's social/emotional, physical and cognitive development.
Lexicon Kids Admission Procedure and Fee Structure:-
The academic year starts from June every year
• Eligibility ( as on 1st June)
• Pre Nursery: 18 mts ( 1 ½ yrs)
• Nursery: 2 ½ yrs
• LKG: 3 ½ yrs
Admission Form Rs. 500/-. The fees for the entire academic year is Rs. 24,000 ( Rupees Twenty four thousand). 50% of the fees is to be paid at the time of
admission and the remaining 50% in August
• In addition to the fees listed above the parents will have to meet the expense of Stationery and Books, Uniform and Transport charges ( if required)
• All fees are to be paid either by way of cash or a Demand Draft/cheque[local] drawn in favour of Lexicon Kids payable at Pune
• Fees paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances
• The submission of an Admission form does not guarantee admission
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Lexicon Kids Pune
72 Shalimar Triumph Ground & 1st Floor,
Opp Khalsa Dairy, Viman Nagar, Pune 411014.
Phone No.: 09850904992 / 020 26631067.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.