About Lincolns High School Siliguri Darjeeling
Lincolns High School is located in Darjeeling & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board. It was was established in the year 1980 under Lincolns Educational Foundation. This school is highly equipped with favourably and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children. The School has all the good features and facilities of any leading and Progressive School of the country.
Lincolns High School Admission Procedure:-
1. Admission is strictly based on performance in Admission Test.
2. There will be a written test and Parents will be interviewed.
3. Provisional Admission in Class-XI is based on entrance exam conducted every year. Admission is granted on merit basis. All admissions to Class XI are provisional and subject to clearance of Class X. All documents related to clearance of Class X must be submitted in the school office within 15 days of declaration of result of Class X for confirmation of admission, failing which admission is likely to be cancelled.
Admission as a boarder will be given to students from Class III to Class X.
4. Admissions start in December every year.
On getting admission, Following documents are to be submitted at the time admission:-
- Birth Certificate (attested photocopy issued from the Municipal Corporation) for admission in Classes L.K.G to IX.
- Transfer Certificate (in original)
- School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate, Mark Sheet (attested photocopy) for admission in Class XI.
- Migration Certificate (in original) is required if the child completes Class X from other than ICSE Board.
- 4 passport sized photographs.
- Cast certificate (OBC/ST/SC) if any.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Lincolns High School Siliguri Darjeeling
P.O. Siliguri Bazar
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.