About Lions Public School
Lions Public School was established in 1991. It s affiliated to CBSE.
Lions Public School has well equipped with 3 modern computer labs, well equipped Biology, Chemistry & Physics lab. fully stocked library, indoor and outddor games facilities.
Lions Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission for the Junior Wing commences in the month of November for the session starting in April and for the Senior wing ( Classes I to IX ) in January.
Documents required at the time of admission:-
* Two passport size photographs
* Original Birth Certificate
* Progress report from previous school in case of students seeking admission in Classes II to IX
* Transfer Certificate in original. In case the student is from a different state the TC has to be counter signed by the Board authority or DEO.
Junior Wing:- Admission is granted on the basis of informal interaction of the student and his parents with the teachers. The student is also observed while he is engaged in play with other students.
Senior Wing:- The student has to appear for a test to enable the teachers to know his level. His previous knowledge is tested in this test.
Procedure for withdrawal of child & caution money:-
* In case of withdrawal of student from the school at the end of the academic year, application for the same must be submitted in the school office before 28 th Feb of the session failing which the fees of April will be charged.
* In case of mid session withdrawal, one month's written notice must be submitted in the office or one month tuition fee in lieu thereof else caution money will be forfeited.
* Original receipt of the Caution Money must be produced at the time of making the claim for caution money which must be claimed within three months after the issue of T..C.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Lions Public School
Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
Lions Public School
Sector 10 A
Gurgaon, Haryana 122 001
PH: 0124 237 0020, 0124 2371 526
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.