About Manthan Vidyashram
Manthan Vidyashram of educationists constantly train its teachers in latest and innovative teaching techniques. Manthan will be following the same teaching methodology, books and workbooks in all its institutions. Children studying in any one of the Manthan's educational initiatives can move to another at any point of time.
Manthan admits all normal children subject to the following conditions:-
- Properly filled application form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Immunization record of the child (for admissions up to Std I)
- Copy of Progress Report from the previous school (from UKG)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school (from UKG)
- Three stamp-size photographs of the child
- Class-appropriate knowledge (based on Manthan’s evaluation)
- Date of Birth Schedule for Admissions (minimum condition)
- Children born outside India to produce PIO/Passport copy
- Adopted Children – All documents pertaining to adoption
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Manthan Vidyashram
2/155, Natco Colony North Street,
Chennai - 600 041.
Ph: +91 (44) 2448 5979
Mobile: 99419 11159
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.