About Meenakshi Public School
Meenakshi Public School was established in 2002. It is a co-educational, English medium, ISO certified Senior Secondary School affiliated to CBSE.
Meenakshi Public School has two fully equipped modern computer labs with latest hardware and software, well stocked library, well equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, indoor and outdoor games facilities.
Meenakshi Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
* Blooming Buds sections including Nursery, Prep 1 and Prep 2 and Grade 1 will have no formal assessment except for interaction with parent and child
* Grade 2 onwards would have a preliminary entry level paper to gauge the level of learning of the child
* Age limit for Nursery is 2 years and months as on May 31st of the year of admission
* Age limit for Class 1 is 5 years 10 months as on May 31st of the year of admission
Documents for submission:-
* Filled up Application form
* Copy of birth certificate
* Transfer certificate, progress sheet of the last examination taken
* Two passport size photographs
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Meenakshi Public School
Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
MEENAKSHI PUBLIC SCHOOL
Sector 10-A, Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana
Tel: 0124-2370578, 0124-2210466
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.