About Mount Carmel High School
Mount Carmel High School, Gandhinagar was established in 1970. It is affiliated to Gujarat State Board. It is located at Sector 21, Gandhinagar.
Mount Carmel High School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- Admission to this school is restricted by certain Government regulations and by conditions of age, ability and conduct. Applicants for admission will be examined and put in the Standard for which they are found fit.
- The age for admission to the Nursery is three years and above and for K.G. is four years and above and to Std. I is between the ages of 5 and 6 with a corresponding increase for the higher classes. The school year begins in June and ends in May.
- No admission is complete until the Leaving Certificate from the last recognised School attended and countersigned by the Educational Inspector of that State is produced if the pupil comes from another State. For fresh admissions to Nursery, K.G. and Std. I - a xerox copy of the Original Birth Certificate is required.
- No Leaving Certificate will be issued unless applied for by the Parent or Guardian in writing and until all dues are paid and books taken from the library are returned. If a Leaving Certificate is not asked for within two years, a fee of Rs. 10/- will be charged. Fee for duplicate certificate for each year is Rs. 10/-. Application for Transfer Certificate must be made in the form printed in this Diary.
- Pupils failing to pass any class more than once will be asked to leave the school when the Principal judges it as a sign of incapacity to cope with the standard required by the School.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Mount Carmel High School
Mount Carmel High School
Gandhinagar - 382021
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.