About Navrachana International School
Navrachana International School Vadodara (NISV) is a co-education, English medium school. The school follow CBSE, IGCSE, IB Syllabus.
Navrachana International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
• Age of the student*[click here to view the criteria]
• Student's performance in the applicable examination or test
• Information obtained during interview with the student and the parent
• A confidential report from the head of the student's present school
• Acceptance of the NIS standard terms and conditions for studies at the School
• Availability of place
To register for admission the following need to be submitted.
• Application form
• Medical examination report, family information form, Course selection sheet (IGCSE/IB)
• " Original Transfer Certificate" from previous school.
• Photocopy of Scholastic Record/ Transcript of the student for last three years (if applicable)*
• PhotocCopy of Passport of the student (alternatively birth certificate along with proof for citizenship)*
• Payment of Registration fee*
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Navrachana International School
Navrachana International School
Ph.no.+91 2253851, 52, 53, 54
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.