About New Public School
New Public School was established in 1990. It is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.
New Public School has well-stocked library with a good collection of books, Well Equipped Computer lab has facilities for Multimedia Tools and Windows Based.
New Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
In accordance with the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, the school observes the academic session from April to March.
* First Term: April to September
* Second Term: October to March
The School observes a Summer Break, Autumn Break and Winter Break during the session.
School Fee:- Fee Refund Rules:-
* Generally no refund of fee is permitted on account of withdrawal / absence from School once a student is admitted.
A refund claim may, however, be admitted on merit after due consideration of request. If approved, the amount of refund shall be within the limits stated below:
* Registration fee and Admission Fee are not refundable.
* Anytime after admission, but before the expiry of 15 days from the date of commencement of classes, one month fee will be charged.
* After 15 days from the date of commencement of Classes, no refund will be given.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of New Public School
New Public School
Sector 18 B
Ph:- 0172-2774792, 0172-2774162
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.