About Oberoi International School
Oberoi International School is a contemporary urban school, part of Oberoi Realty’s integrated township - Oberoi Garden City which is spread across 80 acres of land located in Goregaon (East).
Oberoi International School has Spacious scientifically-designed classrooms - more appropriately Learning Clusters with mobile furniture and cheerful sunlight filtering in, provide a stimulating environment for interactive and collaborative learning. The school has dedicated experienced faculty. It has three well-equipped libraries dedicated to students of different age groups.
Oberoi International School ffer Diploma Programme and Primary Years Programme of International Baccalaureate Organization, and Cambridge Lower Secondary Programme & International General Certificate of Secondary Education of Cambridge International Examinations.
Oberoi International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Oberoi International School welcomes students to a whole new experience of learning and discovery. We offer a holistic programme of study through the choice of widely recognized international curricula in the primary and secondary school. The Admission procedure is completely transparent and follows stringent rules meticulously laid-out for the purpose.
Admissions open for Academic Year 2011 - 2012 for:- IB PYP (Playschool to Grade 5), CLSP (Grade 6 to 8), IGCSE (Grade 9), IBDP (Grade 11 and 12).
1. Application Form duly filled and submitted along with the necessary documentation. Originals will have to be produced for verification.
2. Assessment of the Admission Form by the Admissions Office.
3. Entrance Tests to determine the student’s proficiency in Math and English.
4. Intimation to the parent regarding the interaction date.
5. Information conveyed to the parent about the admission status.
6. Fees Payment on or before due date.
7. Submission of Application Form does not ensure admission to the school.
8. A student is admitted on a provisional basis till all necessary documentation is submitted.
9. After confirmation of admission the student is expected to undergo a complete medical check up and the report submitted to the school office before the commencement of school. The report should not be more than 60 days old.
10. In case any relevant information has been withheld deliberately, the school will review the admission of the student.
11. The fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the school management.
12. The decision of the school authorities regarding admission shall be final and binding.
The Child is eligible to become a member of the Oberoi International School family as per the following criteria.
+ The student's age.
+ School records and recommendations forms.
+ Results of Oberoi International School Aptitude Test, particularly writing samples.
+ The students' academic abilities at a level appropriate to the Programmes.
Admission decisions are made by an Admissions Committee in each school division. These committees are composed of the Head of School, Division Principal, Teachers, and Specialists. The decision taken by the school management would be final and binding.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Oberoi International School
Oberoi International School
Oberoi Garden City.
Off Western Express Highway
Mumbai - 400063. India
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.