About Oxford English School
The Oxford English School, affiliated to the Council of The Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi was established in the year 1996-97. The milestone was laid in the year 1998 June, when the ICSE school started functioning with classes from Nursery to Class VIII. Ever since then school has grown phenomenally with the strength of about 1000 students and 65 teachers, powered by the dynamic leadership of the Chairman, Sri. S. Narasaraju and under the able guidance of the Executive Director, Sri. S. Ramesh Raju.
Oxford English School ensures quality in educaton by providing digital boards for better learning in the ever changing information era. The school has Excellent services with utmost care, The power of information & technology in computer lab., Reading maketh a man’ Library provides a essential purposeful venture for the students as a resource centre, well equipped science lab.
Oxford English School Admission Procedure Admission Fee:-
* Lower Kindergarten (LKG): the child should have completed 2 years 11 Months.
* Upper Kindergarten (UKG): the child should have completed 3 years 11 months.
* Preparatory: the child should have completed 4 years 11 months.
* The age is reckoned as on 1st June of the academic year of admission.
A 'Child-Friendly' interview is conducted with the parents for LKG.
For UKG and Preparatory, admission is based on the performance in a 'Student–Friendly' assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil.
PRIMARY, MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES (STDS 1 to 8)
Student’s admission is based on the performance in a 'Student–Friendly', conceptual and skill-based assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil.
1. Generally applications for admissions for LKG, UKG, PREP & Std I are accepted from the first working day of December, unless otherwise specified.
2. A pupil who has attended any recognized school previously cannot be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
3. All the students must appear for the Admission Test during the time of admission and only successful candidates will be admitted.
4. At the time of admission, the entrance fee, tuition fees for the first term and all the special fees must be paid in advance.
5. At the time of admission for Standard I to Standard VIII parents are requested to
produce the T. C. duly signed by the Head of the Institution of the previous school, and it should be counter signed by an Officer not below the rank of District Inspector of Schools of the Education Department of the State/ Union Territory concerned.
6. Std XI Registration will commence from the first working day in April.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Oxford English School
Oxford English School
C.A. Site No. 40, 1st Phase,
J.P. Nagar, Bangalore - 560 078,
Ph:- 080 - 2245 2855, 2665 9532, 3041 0501 / 02
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.