About Pawar Public School
Pawar Public School is affiliation to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (New Delhi) that administers ICSE Public Examinations. The medium of instruction at the school is English. The school commenced classes for students from Nursery to class 6 in the academic year 2006 – 07. The process of natural growth has allowed the school to cater to classes 10th this years.
Pawar Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- A total number of 180 seats are available for Nursery.
- Forms will be issued to All Eligible Candidates on 26th & 27th of November 2009 between 8.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Parents are requested NOT to stand in queue outside the school before the scheduled date / time.
- From the total forms received, only 180 forms will be selected through a lottery system. Admissions are NOT on first come first serve basis.
- Forms will be issued / accepted only for children born in the calendar year 2007.
- Forms will be issued / accepted from residents of Bhandup only. Residence proof in the name of father / mother should be produced while collecting the form.
- Forms have to be submitted with all the attachments including the Medical Certificate as per format enclosed with the Admission form on 26th, 27th or 30th of Nov between 8.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Documents to be attached with the admission form are:
1. Photocopy of Birth Certificate (produce original at the time of submission for verification).
2. Proof of Residence (Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone – (Land Line) Bill/ Agreement copy – Should necessarily be in the name of father or mother)
3. The Admission form includes a medical certificate which has to be certified by a registered medical practitioner.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Pawar Public School
PAWAR PUBLIC SCHOOL,
L.B.S. ROAD, BHANDUP(W),
MUMBAI - 400 078
Tel: 21663031 / 21663032 / 21663033
PAWAR PUBLIC SCHOOL,
NEW SAI BABA NAGAR, KANDIVALI (W),
MUMBAI - 400 067
PAWAR PUBLIC SCHOOL
AMANORA PARK TOWN,
SURVEY NO - 194, MALWADI ROAD,
HADAPSAR, PUNE - 411028
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.